Telephone systems are a critical component of business. To help increase our customers’ productivity and efficiency we provide, install and maintain enterprise-class systems with powerful feature sets.
We work with offices ranging from a single phone to hundreds of users scattered around the world. Whether you need basic voicemail or a full-suite of Call Center applications, we will develop the system ideal for your work environment.
Amtel South is proud to feature phone systems from leading manufacturers like IPitomy, Samsung, and ESI.
Available Digital, IP, and Hybrid systems allow us to customize a solution that works best for your business, every time. Maximize performance while keeping costs down.
We offer business class features including:
- Voice mail to e-mail conversion
- Local and remote IP phones
- 32-party conference
- Flexible call forwarding
- Analog, digital, and T-1/PRI integration
- SIP trunking
- Android and iPhone mobile apps
- 911 alerts via text and e-mail
- Branch office networking
- Multi-level automated attendants
- School Bell announcer
- Find Me / Follow Me
- Flexible message notification
- Message Recycle Bin
Wireless is often the best solution to connect remote sites to the main office. Golf courses, schools, lumber yards, constructions sites, quarries and any other campus environment can take advantage of wireless bridging to save thousands of dollars in wiring costs.
We offer powerful and affordable wireless solutions for your remote connectivity needs. Cameras, phones, PoS systems and remote PC workstations—they will all operate flawlessly on your properly installed WiFi bridge.
- Remote IP phones or cameras
- Connect a site trailer to the main building on a job site
- Connect two offices on opposite sides of a building or courtyard
- Easily cross the street with WiFi instead of hard cables
- Wireless Distribution Service for your clubhouse guests
- Large area WiFi for warehouses, tennis courts and gymnasiums
- Indoor and outdoor access points
- Low profile and weatherproof designs
We offer many levels of access control to protect your office from unwanted entry. From simple door phones connected to your phone system to complete site control with entry reports, we will find the best method for your business.
There are three major parts to each access control system:
1. ENTRY REQUEST
Door phones: provide security for office and residential areas. A visitor presses the “call” button and rings in to your phone system. You can talk to the visitor and press a button on your phone or desk to allow entry or manually open the door. Door phones may be used at building doors or at the entry gate for your property.
Keypads: allow you to assign unique access codes to your staff, members or vendors. Dialing a verified access code will trigger door opening. Keypads may be used as stand-alone devices or as a terminal in a larger access control system.
RFID proximity readers: allow your users to present a fob or card-based credential for approval by the system. If it is registered to the system, entry will be allowed based on system settings, including: door location, time of day and the day of week. We also offer combination Keypad/Readers, which allow both credential use and manual access codes.
2. REQUEST PROCESSING
There are three options for request processing: manual, local and central. Manual processing means you answer the call from a door phone and decide whether to grant entry. Local processing is done at each individual door with a stand-alone keypad—programmed with every user ID. Central processing is done by a centrally located cabinet, usually connected to multiple Entry Request devices and multiple doors. Central processing also allows full entry reporting.
3. DOOR OPENING
Magnetic door locks: provide silent door opening and are the best choice when installing an electric strike is not preferred due to door frame construction. Magnetic locks should be selected carefully because they are always fail-safe.
Electric door strikes: are the most common method to secure exterior outswing doors. They are available in either fail-secure or fail-safe, based on the specific use you require.
NOTE—Fail-Safe vs. Fail-Secure: Remember, both electric strikes and magnetic locks require power to operate. These terms describe what happens when you lose electrical power to your locks. These aspects of access control must be taken into account when designing a system for your business or residential building.
– Fail-Safe: when the system loses power, the door is UNLOCKED. This allows persons to safely exit the area in case of emergency.
– Fail-Secure: when the system loses power the door is LOCKED. This keeps exterior doors safe from unwanted entry.
Telentry Systems are typically used in condominium buildings without on-site security. A visitor or vendor can scroll through the list of residents and place a call to the resident through the speakerphone. The resident can then “buzz” the visitor in by pressing a digit on their telephone. Telentry systems also allow entry by access code to let residents, guests and select vendors enter the building without fishing around to find door keys.
We install and maintain the music and paging equipment required to complete your business’ communications system. This can provide the sounds needed to keep your customers company while they wait in your office, while they’re on hold, or to page warehouse staff.
- Message-on-hold hardware and productions
- Overhead and background music
- Office and warehouse paging solutions
- IP page speakers
- Streaming music players for On Hold music
- Indoor and outdoor speakers for retail, club, and industrial applications
- Industrial and HiFi options
- PA systems for club events
We offer flexible and scalable video security products from the industry’s leading manufacturers. These allow you to capture images from any vantage point, record license plates and receive e-mail notifications on after-hours motion events.
- HD cameras in analog and IP
- 180-degree panoramic views
- Pinhole cameras
- License plate recognition
- Stand-alone DVR/NVR
- PC-based IP video management software
- PTZ cameras
- Web-based recording management
- Mobile apps for Android and iPhone
- Live view via VGA, HDMI, or web browser
- Edge recording solutions
- Indoor/Outdoor and vandal-resistant cameras
- Full-time, motion, and event recording
- Event notification via remote playback
- Record export
- 1.3 to 5 MP cameras
Click edit button to change this text.